shopify stats
How To Book - Mosaic Adventure
Small group adventure holidays throughout Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan.
We are winner of Trip Advisor Excellency Award in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
+977-9801090836 +977-9851090836

How To Book

It couldn’t be easier for you to make a booking here at Mosaic! You don’t even need to pay the full amount now in order to book yourtrip! You only need to pay 35% to confirm the tour; the remaining 65% can be paid upon arrival in Nepal. Full details on how to book our tours are below:

subscription-icon

Step 1: Choose a Tour

We have many different tours on our website to choose from. You can see all of our tours under the drop down menu on top left side. Browse through and go to the trip you are interested in.


subscription-icon

Step 2: Enter Booking Information

Once you select the tour and have found your preferred starting date click on 'Book Now'.


subscription-icon

Step 3: Enter Payment Information

You will need your credit card to make 35% deposit payment, to book any of our tours.


subscription-icon

Step 4: Confirm Booking

You will receive an automatic confirmation email.


subscription-icon

Step 5: Keep in Touch

One of our team members will be in touch with you shortly, for further details.

Feel free to email us if you have any questions at all.


Recommended

Affiliations