The Three Passes of Everest Region is a challenging feat but one where the rewards are endless! We venture into the beautiful Khumbu Region including Everest Base Camp Trek and visit Kala Pathar before tackling not just one, not two but three high mountain passes. The sense of achievement you will get from this trek is mind-blowing and the scenery is equally spectacular.
We enjoy time in Namche Bazaar, the Sherpa capital, and gateway to the high Himalaya before increasing the altitude. Tyangboche is a magical resting place for the night enjoying panoramic vistas and is the home to a wonderful, ornate monastery. We head further up, deep into this mountainous region, conquering steep inclines and rocky trails before marveling at the views from three different passes.
This Three Passes Trek is for energetic individuals who like a challenge, 17 days of walking, endless panoramas and an experience of a lifetime.
Important information about re-routing of Lukla flight
Civil Aviation authority of Nepal issued a notice instructing all airlines to divert Lukla flights to Manthali airport which is situated in Ramechap. Manthali Airport is situated in Ramechap District, about 145kms/4hrs drive from Kathmandu. The airport started operation since 2019 spring season when our airport was closed temporarily. Because of the successful operation from Manthali airport and to reduced traffic of Kathmandu airport, Civil Aviation authority has diverted all Lukla flights to Manthali airport. Until further notice, there will be 4 hours drive each way while traveling to/from Lukla; this means you will drive (starting at 230am-300am) about 4 hours to catch flight to Lukla and 4 hours on return to Kathmandu after flight from Lukla. This may change in future as per airport conditions. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Join Our Fixed Trip Starting Date
|TRIP DATES||AVAILABILITY||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|October 8, 2022||Guaranteed||$1,990|| |
|October 15, 2022||Guaranteed||$1,990|| |
|October 22, 2022||Guaranteed||$1,990|| |
|October 29, 2022||Guaranteed||$1,990|| |
|November 5, 2022||Guaranteed||$1,990|| |
|November 12, 2022||Guaranteed||$1,990|| |
|November 19, 2022||Guaranteed||$1,990|| |
|November 26, 2022||Guaranteed||$1,990|| |
|December 3, 2022||Guaranteed||$1,990|| |
The Cost Include(s)
- Arrival/departure airport transfers
- Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Guided Kathmandu city tour with entrance fees by private vehicle.
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek.
- Government licensed English speaking Guide and Porters to carry your luggage during the trek (1 porter Between 2 Person basis); their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine.
- Round Trip flight fare Kathmandu –Lukla – Kathmandu.
- Required trek entry permits (Sagarmatha National Park fee and TIMS card fee)
- Mosaic adventure duffel bag, jacket and sleeping bag to use during the trek (upon request)
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Trek completion certificate (upon request)
- All our government taxes and official expenses.
The Cost Exclude(s)
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, battery charging etc.,
- All kind of beverages (tea/coffee, coke, beer, bottled water etc)
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Personal trekking equipment except stated above.
- Tipping (expected by guides and porters, but not mandatory)
- Any loss arising due to unforeseen circumstances that is beyond Mosaic Adventure control.