The remote Dhaulagiri region is a superior trekking area where you can experience high alpine scenery, passes above 5000 meters, untouched trails and valleys, impecable mountain vistas and above all, a sense of adventure. This trek is very challenging, tackling some difficult terrain and trails along glaciers and accross high snow covered passes, only energetic individuals with good fitness levels should participate on this route.
The area is known as the region of White Mountains, it includes more than 15 peaks that are above 7000 meters, and is separated from the Annapurna mountain range by the Kali Gandaki gorge – the deepest gorge in the world.
It begins in Beni, before leading you through high alpine pastures, high passes and serene, uninhabited valleys to experience the most breathtaking views of Dhaulagiri; the seventh highest mountain in the world standing at a height of 8167 meters.
A full camping trip, not a teahouse in sight, exploring remote mountain areas and leaving the main tourist trails behind. Our support team will ensure camp is set up each night under the stars and that you enjoy delicious meals cooked in camp to fuel your energy to explore this virgin land.
A truly memorable trip to the base of a Himalayan giant, what are you waiting for? Go and dig out your walking boots!
The Cost Include(s)
- International airport arrival/departure transfers
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
- Guided Kathmandu city tour
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Twin sharing tented accommodation during the trek.
- Camping equipments, kitchen equipments, mattress, toilet tent, shower, dinning tent, dining tables, chairs etc.
- Licensed English speaking Guide (Sherpa), experienced cook and required number of Porters to carry your luggage and other camping equipments.
- Expenditure for the field staffs that includes their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine etc.
- All required trekking permits.
- Mosaic adventure duffel, sleeping bag, down jacket to use during the trek (on request).
- All other surface transportation throughout the trip as described in the itinerary.
- Government imposed taxes.
The Cost Exclude(s)
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, etc.,
- Beverages like mineral water, juice, Coke, Fanta, Sprite as well as alcoholic drinks.
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Personal trekking equipment except stated above.
- Tipping (expected by trekking team members but not mandatory)
- Any expenses arising due to unforeseen circumstances that is beyond Mosaic Adventure control.