The Annapurna Circuit Trek 12 days is a true classic! Trekkers from near and far have hailed it as one of the best itineraries in the world with its visit to Thorong La Pass, amazing mountain vistas and pristine areas of natural beauty.
It’s been six decades since Annapurna Circuit Trek opened to visitors in 1949. It is still among the world’s most captivating trails. Every year, more than 40,000 trekkers travel to the Annapurna region.
Annapurna Circuit trek is a complete trekking experience, starting from the rugged mountains of Lamjung and extending till the highest altitude of 5,410 meters, Annapurna Circuit Trek explores the trans-Himalaya region of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain.
Annapurna Circuit Trek 12 days itinerary reveals to you the magic of Annapurna Circuit. The natural and cultural diversity of the region is astonishing. The highlight of the trek is jaw-dropping views of Annapurna, Gangapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machapuchhre, and many more snow-covered peaks.
The experience is nothing less than magic.
There are certainly challenges along the way to reach our maximum elevation of 5416 meters; the Thorong La Pass is a tough feat but believe us when we say, it is worth the effort! When you witness the panoramic views of the mighty Himalayas and experience the warm welcome from the local people, you will surely agree with us that this trek is not to be missed.
The route takes us to the districts of Manang and Mustang, the only Nepali districts “across” the mountains and completely surrounded by the Annurpurna Range. We follow the River Marsyangdi from the beginning, all the way to Thorong La Phedi, crossing its crystal, icy waters many times on impressive suspension bridges.
Annapurna Circuit Trek starts right after your jeep drive to Dharapani, and follows the Marsyangdi River with great views of Manaslu and Him Chuli to the east. This magnificent route leads you through traditional Manangi villages inhabited by friendly, habitual people who always offer a warm welcome amidst the magical, snow capped Himalayas.
You will not be disappointed on this 12 days Annapurna Circuit Trek , the spectacular views of the majestic Himalayas and the glistening waters of a high altitude lake will keep you regaling your experiences for years to come.
Annapurna Circuit Trek 12 Days Outline Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350 meters), meet at airport; transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Jagat (1300 meters) – 8 hours.
Day 03: Trek to Dharapani (1960 meters) – 6 hours
Day 04: Trek to Chame (2710 meters) – 5 hours
Day 05: Trek to Pisang (3300 meters) – 5 hours
Day 06: Trek to Manang (3540 meters) – 6 hours
Day 07: Acclimatization day at Manang (3,540 meters)
Day 08: Trek to Letdar (4,230 meters) – 4 hours
Day 09: Trek to Thorang Phedi (4,600 meters) – 4 hours
Day 10: Trek to Muktinath (3800 meters) via Thorang La Pass (5,416 meters) – 8 hours
Day 11: Trek to Jomsom (2,670 meters) – 4 hours
Day 12: Fly to Pokhara (900 meters) – transfer to your hotel; further on your own.
Annapurna Circuit Trek 12 Days itinerary is ideal for someone who wants a complete experience of trekking in Nepal. Annapurna Circuit introduces you to all the aspects of rural life in the Himalayas and hills of Nepal.
You can book this tour on any date as per your requirement. Currently minimum 2 participants required to book it online. Please contact us if you want to book it as solo trekker.
This is a standard itinerary, and it can be changed according to your wish. Come explore Annapurna with us.
Highlights of Annapurna Circuit Trek 12 Days Itinerary
- Thorong La pass is the highest altitude pass in Nepal. At 5,410 meters, Thorong La Pass is also the highest point of this trek. On reaching this point, you will surely experience a sense of satisfaction and achievement.
- The landscape on this trail has surprising diversity. From dense green forests to trans-Himalayan deserts, pristine blue rivers, glacial lakes, waterfalls and unforgettable views of Annapurna, this trek has it all.
- There’s a variety in culture and lifestyle throughout the Annapurna Circuit trek. Tamang, Gurung, Ghale, Thakali, and other ethnic groups live in this area.
- Monasteries and Gumbas reflect the glorious history and intricate art and architecture.
- Muktinath, an important pilgrimage site for Hindus as well as Buddhist. This is the ultimate place to attain salvation according to Hindu mythology.
- Kaligandaki gorge is the deepest gorge in the world. Different types of unique stones and gems can be found here.