This 12-day Taste of Nepal Tour gives you a perfect taste of everything Nepal is famous for. It includes the ancient temples and shrines of the Kathmandu, soaking up the history and culture, a trek into the famous Annapurna region for unrivalled views of the Himalayas and on a jungle safari, spotting wildlife in Nepal’s famous Chitwan national Park.
Nepal is a country steeped in natural beauty, rich heritage and cultural diversity. Home to the mighty Himalayas, an array of wildlife and the most beautiful ornate monasteries, stupas and temples, this trip showcases what Nepal has to offer and will leave you with vibrant memories for years to come of the magnificent views from Poon Hill, seeing a one-horned rhinoceros in the wild and of the local people still practicing time honored traditions. This really is a gem of a trip in one of the most naturally beautiful countries in the world.
The Cost Include(s)
- Arrival/departure and other required transfers.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Guided heritages tour in Kathmandu with entry fee.
- Kathmandu Pokhara and Chitwan Kathmandu transfers by bus (flight option available at an extra cost)
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek.
- Hotel in Chitwan with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- All jungle activities in Chitwan.
- Government license holder English speaking Guide and required number of Porters (1 for 2 people basis) to carry your luggage during the trek; their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine.
- Required trekking area entry permits.
- Warm jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag to use during the trek (on request)
- Government imposed taxes
The Cost Exclude(s)
- Personal spending money
- Tips you may wish to give to guides, porters etc.
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Visa cost - needed on entry into Kathmandu
- International flight
- Personal insurance (recommended)
- Personal equipment and clothing
- All Drinks (tea/coffee, bottled water etc) and bar bills.
- Any activities not stated in the trip information